Search Engine Marketing
So you want your business to get found quickly on Search Engines with Search Engine Marketing?
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns are ideal for generating traffic in competitive industries or for new sites that are looking for immediate results. Google AdWords is the most popular Search Engine Marketing option for the New Zealand market.
Here at Boost Marketing we can take care of managing all your digital marketing needs and creating relevant and engaging advertisements that generate the results you desire.
We constantly measure the success of your campaigns, providing the best return on your investment. It's important to us that you get equally the best and most relevant online presence possible from our search engine marketing experience.
When the foundation of your website and its content ticks all of the right boxes Google likes this. Having all the critical factors in place that Google uses to determine a top quality website, your site rises up the search engine rankings.
There are over 200 different factors at play in Googles algorithm, and Boost Search Engine Marketing is here to help you focus on the right ones for your website, your industry and your target audience.
The higher a website ranks in search engine results the more traffic you will get online and ultimately the more business and profit you can make from your website.
Whether you have an existing AdWords account that you'd like us to manage on your behalf, or if you wish to have a new account set up we can help you.
For more information please contact us today.
Boost Search Engine Marketing typically involves:
- Confirmation of your main advertising objectives and your preferred daily budget.
- Google AdWords account set up, either from an existing account or a new one is set up for you.
- Keyword term selection - ensuring the highest performing keywords relevant to your products and services are used.
- Writing advertising text and/or formatting advertisements with images for either search or display networks.
- Bid optimisation - to help you stay ahead of your competitors.
- Ongoing campaign reviews and monitoring to ensure your campaign goals are being met.
- Analysis and reports on results and advice on next steps to take.